Friday, October 18, 2013

In other productive news... goodbye vamps

Since I have so much energy I decided to run over to the local market and bought myself towels, sheets, and blankets for my apartment.  Very economical and time efficient since I've been in the area since before 9am. This market is great because it has a bit of everything, food, clothes, household supplies and technology. It's only here in Acilia on the main street on Tuesdays and Fridays so I may have to go visit every week for the bargains.
There's something about an open air market that just makes me smile. It's the colors, the influx of people, the fresh air.
I love the fresh fruit and colors.

Just look at those reds!!

Look at that bread... yumm...
after I ate a ton of grapes :D
I also bought a kilo of grapes, a bunch of onions and the largest fresh mass of garlic I've ever seen (the lovely vendor was a small Italian woman who insisted that I would use the whole thing... I'm going to be gifting garlic to those of my friends with vampire issues lol). I spent more than I had anticipated... mostly because of the mass of garlic.  I spent €7 on everything and the lady gifted me some hot peppers so I can make "Aglio e Olio con pepperoncino" a pasta with olive oil, garlic and red pepper. I wouldn't have spend as much except for that garlic. But I'm curious because it's red garlic not the traditional white. I'll let you know if it tastes different.
My booty ahahahaha
Seriously... I have a ridiculous quantity of garlic now lol 
Goodbye vamps



No comments:

Post a Comment