Sunday, June 29, 2014

Spinach Turkey Burger 2.0 and Strawberry Peach Bellinis

Spinach Turkey Burgers served with salad and a grilled tortilla
So the other day I repeated my Fresh Spinach Turkey Burgers except I used shallots instead of red onion (I would have preferred red onion but I didn't have any, so shallots worked just as well, except there was a little less kick).  I made them for a friend and they came out just as well the second time.  Delicious with lightly toasted tortillas and a fresh salad on the side.  It was light on carbs and super healthy.
Strawberry peach bellinis
Afterwards I made delicious strawberry peach bellinis with fresh strawberries, peach juice and
prosecco.  They were wonderfully refreshing and very easy to make.  I froze the fresh strawberries the day before and put them in a blender with the peach juice and prosecco. After blending I served in a low glass (although a flute would have been more classy) and topped off the glass with a little more fizzy prosecco.  So good.  I want more!

No comments:

Post a Comment