Saturday, June 28, 2014

Coming Soon

Alright, I'm always way too busy for my own good, but I've started writing in my notebook and just have to find type to type and publish a couple of blogs.

What to expect:
Spinach Turkey Burgers 2.0 and Strawberry Peach Bellinis
My Weekend in the South of Italy (3 or 4 parts since we went to Naples, Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi and we ate in all 4 places!)
Restaurant Review Rome: DaRemo
Restaurant Review Rome: Angelina (Brunch)
Restaurant Review Rome: PortoFluviale
Restaurant Review Rome: Novecento (possibly multiple parts because I've eaten there so often since getting to Rome)
Restaurant Review Rome: Life
Restaurant Review Rome: La Cuccaracha (Mexican in Rome!)
Restaurant Review Rome: Piccola Molise
Restaurant Review Rome: Doppio Zeroo
Recipe: Mustard Pork with Onion Gravy

And probably a bunch of other refreshing recipes too!


No comments:

Post a Comment