Monday, September 30, 2013

100 Posts

Wow... I've been playing around with this blog for years and I must say that I've come a long way. It's taken me a couple of years but I've finally hit 100 posts and I'm very excited.  I've written so many blogs about food in the past year and I'm very proud of everything I've written. I hope to keep up with this, to keep updating regularly.
In less than a week I'm moving to Rome, so I'll be doing a lot of Italy Restaurant Reviews, Food specialty blogs, some funny commentary and I'll definitely be coming up with new and easy recipes to cook while living in my new apartment in my new city.
It's a new adventure and a new chapter in my life and I want this blog to stay a part of me. I want to keep enjoying all sorts of food. I want to keep writing and sharing. For those of you, who've been reading and following, for those of you who have read one or two blogs, for those of you who got me to almost 3,000 views, Thank you so much. It means so much to me that you read all these thought-out-words. Thank you for sticking with me even though I'm terrible at updating regularly. I'll try to do better, to be better.
I'll try because I really do like writing these blogs. I love getting creative and silly with food. It relaxes. It excites. It troubles. It encourages.

So here's to 100 episodes.
Here's to remembering why I started this in the first place. To the Mangiables. To staying connected.

Mangiare: to eat 
Edible: good to eat 
MANGIABLE: to all things good for eating

100 episodes... Here's to another 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment