Friday, September 27, 2013

My relax food

So yesterday was my birthday!  I had a fabulous day with friends and family. We did dinner and karaoke and it was just an overall good day.

Today I spent recovering and relaxing.
Which means I chilled at home watching television and eating some of my childhood favorites.

One of my favorite snacks from when I was little are Keebler Rainbow Cookies. I don't know what it is about those cookies, but they are still my favorite. They are delicious and amazing.
There's something about the slightly soft bake finish and the m&m's that I absolutely love.

I always eat them with a glass of milk, and if I'm home, always in my Garfield mug.  I love Garfield and cookies and milk.  I'm such a child but I love it all.
I figured the day after my birthday would be a great time for such relaxing chill afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment