Friday, February 7, 2014

Grilled Cheese...

I keep seeing these amazing posts, lists of grilled cheese. I don't know why but there are so many people talking about grilled cheese right now. It's a little crazy.
I love grilled cheese.
I have always loved grilled cheese especially non traditional grilled cheese.  Grilled cheese with American or cheddar cheese is great. But I also love grilled cheese with Brie and Raspberries (the same way that I love weird combinations on non grilled sandwiches as well) so I was extremely excited to see these various lists.

  1. 40 Amazing Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
  2. 31 Grilled Cheeses that are Better than a Boyfriend
  3. The Grilled Cheese Academy (Beware! the website will talk at you!) 
The first two are lists with beautiful pictures of amazing grilled cheese. The first has links that bring you to the actual recipes while the second does not.  The third is actually a site dedicated to grilled cheese specifically made with Wisconsin cheeses.  
I really liked the idea of some of the grilled cheeses so I saved pictures and names on to my computer and in the next month or so I'm going to try to make some of them, well, my versions of them anyway. Then I'll post up the recipes here.
I'm challenging myself to try some new grilled cheeses. I'm also challenging myself to keep track of them!  We'll see how well I do!  
One of my grilled cheeses: French Toast Grilled Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment