Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Dinner

So mom made us a wonderful Christmas dinner.  I'd like to say I really contributed, but honestly I was just too tired to be of much assistance.
It was dinner for 2 plus visitors.  Mom and I ate around 5 but then I had some friends come over a little later on and we fed them a little bit.
In any case, we had a wonderful dinner thanks to the Mamma Bear

The Menu:
Baked Ham with Apples
Green Bean Salad
Spinach and Zucchini Pie
Sweet Potatoes with Butter and Brown Sugar
Apple Berry Crumble

We kept it simple and healthy but delicious and I'm glad.
However, I will say that I kind of missed the havoc that is usually our house during the holidays. Normally my house is jam packed with friends who are family. We usually serve a feast that lasts for hours with hilarious comings and goings.
This year, Mom and I decided to just keep it quiet since I was only arriving a day before the holidays. It was odd just having a few of my friends drop by, instead of having a ton of people popping in and out.
But all in all it was a good day and we definitely had a merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment