Monday, May 12, 2014

Oh Springtime...

Alright I'm a little behind as per usual.  It always seems like springtime brings more daylight and well, it also brings more stuff to do.
In the next week, I'll have my Prague adventures typed and posted with pictures and some specific restaurant reviews.
Hopefully, I'll also have reviewed two restaurants from this weekend in Rome and typed up a couple of recipes from the last few weeks.
For now, I'll leave you with a laugh.  CAMEL BALLS.
I have no idea who created these, no concept of how they got through a marketing meeting... -.- I
haven't a clue as to who thought these were remotely appropriate but here we are with gumballs that are shaped like camel balls with special packaging: the rear end of a camel, balls plainly visible on his backside. Oh and the gum has a liquid, sour center too.  Sooo there's that.  I tried them, well, all of my coworkers and I did for a laugh.
It was a little hard to get past the brown exterior, but in the end it wasn't that bad. The gum was sour and had a good consistency. Don't focus too much on the interior, because that was a little off putting as well.
It certainly wasn't bad for gum, but I'm thinking that I'll stick to one of the more ordinary chewing gums for future.

No comments:

Post a Comment