Monday, April 11, 2011

Craving: Donuts

Red Velvet Donut
Lavender Donut with White Chocolate Glaze
So I haven't actually thought about Donuts in ages. But my loverly friend Samantha just sent me these beautiful images of donuts and I WANT!!  I've never seen donuts such as these. Red Velvet donuts?  Her aunt Kathleen Hernandez is a pastry chef and makes these gorgeous goodies.  The second image, is a lavander donut! Who's ever heard of such a thing? And it just randomly showed up in a google search (sooo unfortunately I have no idea where it's from) but it LOOKS spectacular!!!!
To be completely honest, I would even settle for a plain old Dunkin Donuts Double chocolate donut right about now!  One of the only things Italy seems to lack: Donuts.

<3
~Raspberry Truffle

No comments:

Post a Comment