Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Year, A New Start

I originally created this blog around two years ago as a way to share food ideas with two of my best friends. It was supposed to be a way to keep us close even though we'd be far apart. BUT, well, none of us was especially good at keeping it updated.  And as much as we all love food, we were only posting pictures of food and talking about cravings (in the 2 months that we actually kept it updated regularly). We were able to stay close to one another even without the blog.
But over the last couple of years I've discovered that I really do love food.  I love eating. I love making food. I love the experience of dining with friends either at home or out at restaurants.
So I've decided to keep going with this blog. I want to talk about food, cravings, share recipes and even talk about some of the amazing dishes that I've found here in Florence. I keep finding new foods. I keep finding new ways of mixing tastes and flavors and new ways to present foods (pretty food makes it taste even better... at least most of the time!). 

Mangiare= To eat
Edible= Good for eating 

Mangiable= All things that are good for eating

And so that's what this blog is. It's a place to talk about all the things that are mangiable. 

~Raspberry Truffle

No comments:

Post a Comment