Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Carbonara please!!



Don't know why I'm suddenly in the mood for Carbonara pasta. I know how to make it, and it's utterly delicious if somewhat complicated. Maybe I'll be able to have some later this week! The image is Paula Dean's Tuscan Carbonara, and seriously I'm salivating!

The image underneath, isn't really carbonara, but I'd love to try it anyway! It's Giada's version of Carbonara. (Giada's Carbonara) (Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis) but it's not a real carbonara at all. It just looks yummy!! It's a little bit healthier because it doesn't use cream and changes the egg ratio, probably making it easier to make in all honesty and it uses yummy asparagus. But we shall see, which I actually decide to try to tackle later this week! Creamy or healthy?? it's a toss up...

oh wait, I found another carbonara option, this was more traditional but it also has broccoli, choices choices choices, now what do I do?? suggestions anyone???



~Raspberry Truffle...

No comments:

Post a Comment